For 60 years, Johnny Cace's Seafood & Steak House has served generations of loyal customers and fans. Located in Longview, Texas, on Historic Highway 80, Johnny Cace’s offers excellent food at fair prices along with warm, Southern hospitality.
Traditional New Orleans-style Creole cuisine made from their own family recipes is Johnny Cace’s specialty. Creole cooking focuses on blending herbs and spices from multi-cultural recipes into superb sauces with delectable textures and flavors. So whether you are looking for an intimate romantic dinner, an enjoyable lunch or dinner with family and friends, or a catered special occasion, Johnny Cace's can provide it!
- Locally owned restaurant that takes pride in personal service and catering to the needs of their customers.
- Freshly selected and hand-prepared food. Tender choice steaks are cut by hand on-site.
- Redfish, Tuna and Salmon are always fresh.
- Only Certified Oysters.
- Each piece of fried food is hand-breaded in Cace's kitchen.
- Menu with many options for every appetite, including those seeking outstanding steaks and seafood, such as our famous "Shrimp in Shorts," vegetarian and chicken selections. You can choose from a variety of signature appetizers, salads, and entrees. A children's menu is also available.
- Easily accessible from Interstate 20, US Hwy 259, and all points of Longview. Click here for a map and directions.
Member of the Texas Restaurant Association.